We offer engaging and entertaining onsite training programs, webinars, and other interactive programs on sales and personal development, customer experience, real estate law, and leadership development. Programs can run between 30-60 minutes depending on the client’s need. A new program is added each month.
The presenter Silva Law / QuickSilva CEO Doug Fleener is a former organizational consultant and international keynote speaker who for sixteen years helped thousands of individuals and businesses to improve their sales performance and customer experience.
Fleener has appeared on MSNBC, WGBH, and been quoted in The Wall Street Journal, The Boston Globe, Forbes, The New York Times, Entrepreneur, Fast Company, and numerous other publications.
Please contact our Sales Director Eric Stevens (email@example.com) to book one of the Success Academy programs below for your upcoming staff meeting!
Maximizing Your Personal Productivity and Sales Success
In this program we share proven strategies that can be applied immediately to help agents improve their daily productivity while keeping a focus on growing their network and sales. Participants will learn:
- Why time management does NOT have a positive impact on productivity
- The connection between sales focus, personal productivity, and results
- The best system for getting things done
- Actions to jumpstart their personal productivity
Get More Referrals NOW!
Just in time to kick-off the spring market, this program will help you to immediately jumpstart or increase your referrals from past clients and people in your network. This program is packed with proven ideas and activities that any realtor or loan office can apply within minutes of completing. Participants will learn:
- The six keys to successful driving referrals that fills your pipeline.
- Why over 80% of salespeople get little to no referrals
- The one thing you must be able to do to get referrals
- A referral approach to maximize spring opportunities and throughout the year
- How to create a daily plan to ensure follow through and getting more referrals
The Give to Get Way to Substantially More Referrals
In this program we build upon the simple concept that when you proactively help others achieve their goals, the more likely they are to help you achieve yours. This easily but rarely done approach can have an incredible impact on sales, referrals, and happiness. Participants will learn:
- The science behind why Give to Get is so effective
- The Give to Get approach to networking at any event
- How to Give to Get to double or even triple her/his referrals
- Specific Give to Get techniques that can be applied immediately
Sales Tips and Tweaks to Fill Your Pipeline and Wallet
Sales improvement comes from the cumulative impact of small actions taken daily. In this fast-paced and engaging program, participants will learn new sales actions and techniques they can apply immediately to increase their client base and sales. Participants will learn:
- Techniques to stand out to prospects and referral sources
- How to guide conversations that turn prospects into clients
- Two simple changes that can significantly increase the close rate
- How to easily uncover and erase hidden obstacles to moving prospects and clients forward
- Their hidden opportunity that will result in substantially more business
Get More Done: New Habits to Boost Spring/Summer Productivity and Improve Results
Whether you’re in sales or a sales support position, the right habits will help you capitalize on the spring/summer market and current low interest rates. Join Doug Fleener, CEO of Silva Law / QuickSilva, for this exclusive program discussing habits and techniques that are proven to help you succeed more efficiently both professionally and personally. Participants will learn:
- Hot Spotting – A habit that will substantially increase outputs.
- Speed Resolution – How to quickly resolve issues and save time.
- Zero Inbox – It really can be done!
- Working Forward – A way to change how you work with clients and colleagues.
- Still more methods to help you Get More Done.
Sell More and Stress Less with a Success Mindset
In this program we show how an agent’s thinking directly impacts her/his sales approach, results and stress levels. We then share a number of actions that salespeople can apply immediately to improve their sales mindset and increase sales while at the same time reducing their stress. Participants will learn:
- What is a Success Mindset and why it matters
- The Circle of Thought and how it drives actions and sales results
- Three traits of salespeople with a Success Mindset
- Stress and the impact on sales and happiness
- Actionable tips to develop and benefit from a Success Mindset